Friday, October 17, 2008

The Scarecrow Festival




Last Night we went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point with my Mom and my sister's family. It was cold, but we had so much fun! They had lots of activities for the kids, but the best part was all of the inflatable slides and bounce houses. I have never seen JJ so excited about anything before- it was so funny! It was exhausting climbing up all of those things with 30 extra pounds to carry! (Sometimes it was downright precarious!) I guess that counts as my workout- at least for a couple days!

4 comments:

jamirodana said...

Oh, so fun! I've been dying to go there. Is it pricy?

Melody said...

It looks like a really fun time! The most we do is walk *all the way* across the street to the swings behind the stake center. Cute, cute pictures!

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun night. We went to the corn maze at thanksgiving point, now we might have to check out the scarecrow festival.

jamirodana said...

Hi. $30
call me if you want to do pics.